Friday, April 5, 2013

Activating Windows 8 without using Crack File or Patch File Free! Free!! Free!!! by [M66l4N3]

Windows 8 is the latest collection to the Microsoft operating system (OS). Windows 8 has a slick design and it is also very nice to use with some extra features that will make you love it even more.

windows 8 crack - www.9tdownload.blogspot.com

 

Windows 8 and its features are very too good. All are know that how is windows good. but now I don’t have much money to purchase its license so I decide to search online to see if I’d see a crack or a patch for my windows 8. Hey! For your information guys I had no luck searching for the crack because all I could find was virus, buggy and empty cracks that crashes my system over and over again. We all know that window 8 is a new OS and the crack might be hard to find but I never gave up, so after my long search, I saw just a serial number so I decide to put the serial key manually myself and after many trial and errors, I finally made my windows 8 fully Genuine.

Right now, you too can activate your windows 8 with this trick I am about to drop to be fully genuine without the fear of bug or viruses. I am ready if you’re ready…

HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR WINDOWS 8 TO BE FULLY GENUINE Smile

Windows 8 Full Version

First of all you will open your command prompt as administrator by pressing the windows key and X key together

Have you opened the command prompt?

Now type exactly what you see below (Press enter after each line)

slmgr /upk
slmgr /ipk NG4HW-VH26C-733KW-K6F98-J8CK4
slmgr /skms lunar21.no-ip.org:80
slmgr.vbs -ato

Have you completed writing the above command? If you’re done, restart your pc and voila, you have successfully activated your windows 8 to be fully genuine. Now enjoy your activated windows 8 and be limited no more…

This trick was tested on Windows 8 Professional Retail. Enjoy yourself and activate yours today.

What are the questions that are running through your mind? Pour your speech using the comment box below and if you got something to add up to the topic then use the comment box below as well.

Do you like the post? Then do click the like button, share and recommend us to friends. Oww before you go, subscribe to our feed for latest update to your mail.

If you Like This Article, Kindly linkback to this article by copying one of the codes below.

Paste This HTML Code On Your Page :


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!!
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

2 comments

  1. please help:: It says: Activating Windows(R), Professional edition
    (a98bcd6d-5343-4603-8afe-5908e4611112) ...
    Error:
    0xC004F074 The Software Licensing service reported that the computer
    could not be activated. No Key Management Service (KMS) could be
    contacted. Please see the Application Event Log for additional
    information

    ReplyDelete

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer